Arrowhead Hilltop Cabin
29357 310th Street
Neola, Iowa 51559
Reservations must be made 3 days in advance.
Sleeps up to 6
Starting at $85.00
Hilltop Cabin contains 1 bedroom that sleeps up to six. It includes 1 full bathroom, and a modern kitchen complete with microwave, refrigerator, and stove.
2 Full + Queen Bunk Beds
Dishware & Utensils
Pots & Pans
Table with Chairs
What Do I Need to Bring?
- Must be 21 to reserve
- Two cars per cabin
- No smoking in cabin
- RV and tents are prohibited at the cabins
- Pets are not allowed in or around the cabin. Failure to abide by this regulation may result in a $75 fine and/or cleaning fee.
- No keg beer allowed
- Non-registered guests must leave the area no later than 10:30 p.m.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Two vehicles allowed per cabin
All date changes must be made by calling the Park Office at 712-485-2295. Recognize that we must first administratively cancel your existing online reservation, and then create a second reservation for the new date. An Administrative Fee of $25 will be assessed to complete this transaction. Please consider this procedure prior to making your initial reservation.
Please note that date changes will not be allowed within two weeks of the scheduled reservation.
Please note that processing fees are non-refundable. ALL cancellations or requests for refunds cannot be done online and must be made by calling the Park Office at 712-485-2295.
Cancellation refunds will be paid based on the following schedule:
- 30 days or more notice.....................................100% refund
- 29-15 days notice............................................50% refund
- 14 days or less notice......................................No refund
Pottawattamie Conservation observes a NON-REFUNDABLE reservation policy for cancellations that occur within 14 days of the rental date with the following exceptions:
- Accident, serious injury, or death of an immediate family member
- Travel conditions where a substantial risk is required in order to travel such as a winter storm where a travel advisory has been issued
- We are unable to provide your facility (or like facility) in operable condition for the date of your event
- $4.25/night for 5% statewide Hotel/Motel Consumer's Use Tax imposed on the rental of recreational cabins
- A 4% nonrefundable processing fee is applied to all credit card reservations.
- Minimum of two consecutive nights rental on weekends April - October & three consecutive nights for holiday weekends including Memorial Day & Labor Day
- Maximum stay of 14 days
- Cabin rental must be in the name of a person 21 years of age or older who will be present at the facility for the full term of the reservation
- Firewood for sale to campers and cabin renters: $5 small bundle, $10 large bundle